We're seeking for Junior Web Developers to join the Customer Vision Team of our fast-growing eGovernment company.
In this role, you'll be a part of the team responsible for developing and maintaining our product stack, by implementing new features or resolving incidents, as well as helping out the deployment team.
Being eager to learn, understand business rules, solving out to make it work for customers is a daily challenge.
You can join our team in Porto (Maia) office.
- Debug customer-specific errors and solve emerging issues
- Implement fixes or new features
- Help the Customer Satisfaction team and follow-up with customer needs
- Test and deploy services using WireMaze products
- Data delivery that requires the use of SQL and Linux command line
- Customer relationship assistance (2nd line)
Key Skills and Experience
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of Web Development
- Driver’s license.
- Bachelor or MSc degree in Computer Science (or relevant experience)
It would be a plus:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or other MVC framework
Things that we value
- Curious minds and an appetite for learning
- Passion for the craft
- A strong point of view paired with a healthy dose of humility
- A collaborative mindset, thick skin and a great sense of humor
- A user-centric and strategic approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Being able to work collaboratively with technology product owners
- Willingness to take risks and fail (but you learn)
All this as junior?!
Of course not! But you must fit some and show us clearly that with our help you can achieve the rest within a suitable timeframe.
Most of it resumes to: "Work hard. Do your best. Use good common sense. Be humble to listen and learn."
What we offer?
Fun, innovative, fast-paced and friendly environment.
A small agile team of super producers who get stuff done!
Our beautiful new headquarters is conveniently located near major road accesses, near to Metro and lots of restaurants.
Team building and fun events.
Why this job is unique
Join a brilliant team on a mission to change how people participate in society and how communities engage with elected representatives - and become an integral part of making that change. You are expected to code, to build databases, but more than that... help change lives!
How to apply
1st - Fill the form below
2nd - You receive a challenge by email to answer in 1 hour (not hard! just a few tech questions... and you can even use google to help you!)
note: if you don't receive an email from us in the next minutes please check your spam. If nothing in your spam contact us at email@example.com
3rd - If selected you'll meet our HR person in charge of recruitment
4th - If selected you'll meet our HR responsible as well as the coordinator of Customer Vision
5th - If selected ... you're that person!
Note: Your personal data will be processed internally under our GDPR policies and only for our recruitment process. We keep your data for 5 years in accordance with Portuguese law.